Adventure comes in many forms but have you tried traveling with food as the main focus? On this adventure, we promise to share with you just that. From enjoying a traditional cuisine by some of the best chefs, dining overlooking the sunset in Zanzibar to immersing into the nightlife full of delicious street food and great music. This is an opportunity specially curated for culinary, nature and cultural adventure. In collaboration with New York Pan-African Chef Grace of Dining With Grace.
When? Friday October 12th-Sunday October 22rd, 2017
Duration of Trip? 10days/9days
Traveling to? Southern Tanzania, Dar es salaam and Zanzibar
On this road trip, you will:
- Explore Swahili culinary history and dance
- Have an immersive hands-on cooking class
- Participate in a Farm to table dining experience
- Experience what Tanzanian celebrations are like
- Explore nature on a safari game drive at Selous National Park
- Enjoy a special dinner by Chef Grace (founder of Dining with Grace, NYC)
- Bond with the locals over a traditional meal or attend a local celebration
- Cruise the sunset on the Indian ocean over dinner and live music
- Indulge in history, island exclusion and the famous spice plantation in Zanzibar
- Experience the urban and modern life of the famous Bongo land (Dar es Salaam)
- Lastly, on Impact Day in Zanzibar: Will share about career path with students for inspiration.
Where we are staying?
- Homestay -https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9085630
- Selous National Park -
- Maru Maru Hotel
- ROOMS: Single and Double occupancy available
- MEALS: Buffet Style (traditional and modern cuisine. Vegetarian option available as well.)
PLEASE NOTE ACCOMMODATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. AN UPDATED SCHEDULE WILL BE PROVIDED UPON ARRIVAL.
- Accommodation for 8days, 7nights
- Tours as listed in the itinerary
- Curious on Tz adventure Concierge Support
- Curated Activity and Nightlife Experiences
- Service Project
- Activity, Park Fees and Tour Guides
- Transportation and meals listed in the itinerary
- RT Airfare from/ to Tanzania
- Passports and entry visas fees
- Mobile Phone Data Plan
- Tips for hospitality and service staff
- Spending money for personal and gift shopping
- Soft and Alcoholic beverages
- Snacks and meals outside of those noted in the itinerary
- Taxi transportation for activities listed outside of the itinerary
- Incidental expenses or Traveler's insurance
Whats the Trip Value?
Starting at $2,499/person
Only 9 out of 15 spots left. Hold your spot by making by signing up today!